The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment’s (DFFE) Internship Programme Annual Intake is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to enrol in the program.
The program is available for Unemployed graduates who wish to partake in the twenty-four (24) months Internship Programme. Applicants are invited to express interest by submitting applications to the department.
Company/Organisation(s): DFFE, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Internship Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: South Africans
Republic of South Africa DFFE Annual Internship | What to Expect
The purpose of the internship is to establish an effective system for continuous development of skilled and experienced candidates for future appointments and mobility in both the public and private sector
The DFFE Internship Programme seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Enhance youth development and employability
- Develop a culture of high-quality lifelong learning within DFFE
- Foster skills transfer (through coaching) from DFFE’s permanent staff to interns
To be eligible for Republic of South Africa DFFE Annual Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed at least a three (3) year formal qualification from a recognised higher education institution.
- Applications must be completed in a new Z83 form.
- Attach a CV with more than one reference
- Applicants must be a graduate from eligible fields of study.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Republic of South Africa DFFE Annual Internship, applicants are expected to complete the DFFE Annual Internship Program for Unemployed Graduate application online.
Persons living with disability are therefore encouraged to apply. No late applications will be considered. The departmental recruitment and selection processes apply.
Application Deadline: June 03, 2022