Applications are invited from international students who do not have the financial resources to study abroad to apply for the Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Regional scholarships provides full funding for successful students are valid for a new and can be renewed every year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Regional Scholarships at Venice 2022/23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes
- To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30thNovember 2023 otherwise the whole amount must be returned:
- Do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants
- Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet)
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2ndyear need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice are to apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling the application for benefits by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th October 20223