Reach Oxford Scholarships in UK (formerly known as Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students who are citizens of low-income countries, because of political, financial or unavailability of suitable educational facilities, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
This is one of the most competitive, sought after and fully-funded scholarships available for undergraduate studies in one of the best universities in the United Kingdom and the world at large. It is the scholarship every student looks forward to get.
Students from these countries are to note that the scholarship provides full funding for undergraduate studies and are competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship. So it is important for potential applicants of this prestigious scholarship to be aware of the requirements and arm themselves with the required information before beginning their application journey.
Reach Oxford Scholarships in UK 2024 Benefits
- Course fees for 3 or 4 years depending on course
- Grant for living costs throughout the duration of the programme
- One return air fare per year
- Must be newly admitted undergraduates enrolled for all subjects in the course listing, except medicine.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must also show financial need, social commitment and lack of ability to study for a degree in their own country.
- Applicants should be intending to return to their country after their studies.
- Interested applicants for the Oxford Reach Scholarships 2024 must be national of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Equally, Check: University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023-24
Interested applicants for the Reach Oxford Scholarships in UK 2024 should note that they must first apply for admission into eligible course at the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. Interested applicants must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS, and be successful in gaining a place.
Applicants who have been offered admission for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford will proceed to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form by the application deadline.