Applications are hereby requested from international students for a scholarship award for full time studies at Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers selected prospective non-EEA applicants who are highly talented the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Scholarship Programme is very competitive and is only intended for talented students with outstanding study results highly motivated to undergo a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Host Institution(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: €14,470
- Number of Awards: 28
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
- Study level: Master’s Level
- Nationality: EU/ International students.
Radboud Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Radboud Scholarships for International Students, you must meet the under-listed conditions:
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of choice.
- Applicant must have obtained a full time admission to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2024 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Applicant are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Applicants are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
- Talent: This means that applicants must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- Applicants are expected to be a promising student in his/her desired field of study at Radboud University
- Applicant must have a proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: This will be based on the applicant’s motivation letter for the Master’s programme
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the Radboud Scholarships 2024/25 can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
Applicants will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 21 January 2024 at 23:59 CEST