QUT School of Chemistry and Physics and Centre for Materials Science Honours Scholarship: Here is a special opportunity of scholarship for future honours students applying for an eligible course within the School of Chemistry and Physics at Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
This Scholarship is awarded to applicants based on academic achievement and for those offered a place in the Bachelor of Science (Honours), be starting the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Semester 1, 2021. You’ll receive $10,000 for one year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: B.Sc (Honours)
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 for one year
Subject Eligibility: Science, technology and engineering and mathematics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the QUT School of Chemistry and Physics and Centre for Materials Science Honours Scholarship;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for Bachelor of Science (Honours) program in Science, technology and engineering and mathematics offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Apply for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Be starting the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Semester 1, 2021
- Be researching within the fields of chemistry or physics
- Be supervised in your honours research by an academic staff member of the School of Chemistry and Physics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the QUT’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: QUT School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship 2021
Application Procedures for QUT School of Chemistry and Physics and Centre for Materials Science Honours Scholarship
Apply for the Bachelor of Science (Honours).
Complete and submit the application form.
You will be asked questions about your proposed project with a brief personal statement covering your suitability and motivation for the research. You will also be required to upload a copy of your academic transcript.
Make sure you’re prepared for the questions and have a copy of your academic transcript handy. This form can’t be saved and if it’s left for an extended amount of time (around 30 minutes) the system will time you out, and you’ll lose your progress.
You can apply for this scholarship before you know the outcome of your application for the Bachelor of Science (Honours), but you must be offered a place in the honours degree and accept it to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021