QUT Masters of Philosophy in Education Scholarship: Here is a financial support that will help you through your studies. Apply for QUT Master of Philosophy in Education Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. This Scholarship is available for International masters students seeking to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The scholarship is open to both domestic and international applicants who are not already enrolled in the Master of Philosophy (MPhil). To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy degree. Successful applicants will receive a living scholarship stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) as well as a QUT tuition fee sponsorship for 18 months.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) & Tuition fee for 18 months
Subject Eligibility: Master of Philosophy in Education
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the QUT Master of Philosophy in Education Scholarship;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into Masters degree program.
- The award is available for Masters degree courses in Philosophy offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- Develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with one or more Research Priorities in the Faculty of Education
- Demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the QUT’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science Excellence Scholarships
Application Procedures for QUT Master of Philosophy in Education Scholarship
Please note that from 17 August 2020, QUT will be using a two step application process:
You must submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) by Friday 20 September 2020.
If successful, you will then be invited to submit a full application by Friday 30 October 2020.
To apply for this scholarship, you should complete the eligibility requirements listed above and include them in your application for the QUT annual scholarship round. You should indicate on the scholarship application form that you wish to be considered for the scholarship for MPhil students in the Faculty of Education.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2020