ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science Excellence Scholarships: This is a great privilege for international masters students to apply for Australian National University (ANU) College of Engineering & Computer Science Excellence Scholarships in Australia. This scholarship is available to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and leadership qualities.
The objective of the award is to acknowledge the outstanding academic performance of international students joining the community and aims to support them in their transition to the Australian National University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Engineering & Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science Excellence Scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into Masters Degree program.
- The award is available for Masters Research program in Engineering & Computer Science.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Free Online IELTS Preparation Courses 2020/2021
Application Procedures for ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science Excellence Scholarships
Applicants are automatically considered based on their admissions application and meeting the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: Semester 1 Intake: 1 September to 1 December
Semester 2 Intake: 1 February to 1 May