Applications are currently invited from eligible undergraduate students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The scholarship offering a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Awards
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction on full tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2022/23 for Study in UK
Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline, 15:00 BST 9 June 2022.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 9 June 2022 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
See Also: Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships for International Students to Study in Canada
How-to-Apply: The online application form should be completed and a sort video submitted outlining why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and believe your programme of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations. Further details can be found on the application form.
Application Deadline: June 9, 2022