Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/25 which offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
The scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Host Institution(s): Universities in Commonwealth countries
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Commonwealth countries
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/25, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens or those who holds refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- (Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024/25 are to look through the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle. Applicants will then proceed to complete and submit a QECS application for their chosen university/course.
After submitting a QECS application, applicants can then proceed to submit an application to their chosen university for admission to their chosen course.
Application Deadline: 10th January 2024