Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Project T-Max Skill Up Programme for young Nigerians to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to take their trade to the next level.
Project T-Max is a Technical & Vocational education & Training (TVET) framework designed to equip Nigerians with Technical & Vocational skills while maximizing existing private and public TVET centres & resources across the country.
Project T-Max Skill Up Programme for Young Nigerians
The programme comprises skills sectors such as ICT, Automobile, Furniture Works, Welding & Fabrication, Plumbing & Fittings, Tiling & Interlocking, Electrical Installation, Solar Installation & Maintenance, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs, Photography & Cinematography, Tailoring/Fashion Design, Beauty Care & Cosmetology, Leather Works, Agripreneur/Agro-Packaging.
To be eligible for the Project T-Max Skill Up Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be within the age limit of 18 and 35 years.
- Must be resident in the state where the programme is domiciled.
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- At the end of the programme all successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency.
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfill the necessary requirements – as there are only limited numbers.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Project T-Max Skill Up Programme are to complete an online application and provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified