St. George’s University of London Scholarships: The university offers a number of medical scholarships for outstanding students wishing to enroll in a postgraduate study programme at the UK’s specialist health university dedicated to transforming people’s lives in the UK and around the world.
The University is the UK’s only dedicated medicine and health sciences university known for academic and research excellence in medicine, healthcare and science. The university is poised to improve health through inspiring education and focused research. Interested postgraduate medical students are to take advantage of this opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St George’s University of London
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): St George’s University of London
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Scholarships at St. George’s University of London | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the postgraduate taught scholarships for medical students at St. George’s University of London, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study.
- Not already be qualified at Masters level or above.
- Must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible).
- Have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
- Be from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
You May Like: 10 Best Universities in the UK to Study Medicine
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at St. George’s University of London are to first submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes and will be considered for the award as there is no separate application for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2022