Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment. The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public and currently with a footprint of over 250 branches across the country.
AT A GLANCE:
- Company/Organisation(s): Polaris Bank
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
- Program Duration: 1year
- Available Slots: Not Specified
- Basic Qualifications: First Degree
- Nationality: Nigerians
Also Check: First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 | DETAILS
This program is designed to prepare the young graduate applicant for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, then proceed to check that you are eligible and apply
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years Old by December 31, 2022. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
If you are qualified for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program then visit the official application portal and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified