Applications are currently invited 2023/2024 Percy Martinez Cultural Diversity Scholarship open to international students studying in the United States. International students can apply to this scholarship to support their study at Harvard University, Berkeley University of California, Northwestern University and others.
Percy Martinez, with his vast experience in various fields, recognizes the importance of cultural awareness in today’s globalized world. This scholarship aims to support individuals who are dedicated to fostering unity, promoting cultural understanding, and celebrating the rich tapestry of global traditions.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Percy Martinez
- Host Institution(s): Universities in the USA
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate Students
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Percy Martinez Cultural Diversity Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Status: Whether you’re in High School, an Undergraduate, or a Graduate, this scholarship is open for you.
- Engagement with Cultural Activities: Applicants should either:
- Have volunteered or participated in cultural exchange programs.
- Demonstrated a clear interest in promoting cultural understanding.
- Organized or been part of events that celebrate diversity.
- Recommendations: Two letters of recommendation are required. These can be from teachers, community leaders, or other professionals who can vouch for the applicant’s dedication to promoting cultural understanding and unity.
How-to-Apply: To be a part of this exciting opportunity, applicants need to:
- Express Themselves: Choose between a video (3-4 minutes) or a short essay (400-600 words) to answer the following: How would you promote cultural understanding and unity in a diverse community? Share a personal experience or a project idea.
- Fill and submit the online application form with all required information and the short essay
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023