OIST Research Internship Programme in Japan 2020: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Graduate University announces its 2020/21 Research internship programme for excellent students enrolled in undergraduate or masters programs in universities, colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas.
Research intern places are awarded twice a year on a competitive basis. Selection is highly competitive, and depends on suitability of the intended research proposal, academic background and available funding and space. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their application before the application deadline.
Internship Sponsor(s): Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
Internship to be taken in: Japan
Internship Benefits: Living allowance of 2,400 JPY/day, accommodation, travel allowance
Internship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Any discipline
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the OIST Research Internship Programme in Japan 2020, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be excellent students enrolled in a masters or undergraduate programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges and vocational schools in Japan and overseas.
- Applicants who are interested in applying for the internship must have approval from their home institution.
- Academic background of applicants should be appropriate to their desired host unit(s) at OIST.
- Graduate School funded internships are highly competitive and are only awarded to outstanding applicants who are in the final 2 years of their academic program, or are graduated.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at OIST.
Application Procedures for the OIST Research Internship Programme in Japan 2020
Applicants will have to open an account in order to apply to the program. Applicants will have to prepare their curriculum vitae, Statement of Interest, Academic transcript, Recommendation letter, ID photo and upload same on the online application form.
One you have obtained/prepared all the documents above, please apply to the program Online.
Application Deadline: October 15th 2020