Nuffic OKP Scholarship 2021/2022 for Developing Countries: The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries. Both scholarships are administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
One of these scholarships, the Nuffic Orange Knowledge Programme is open for 2021/2022 application phase. The Nuffic OKP scholarship 2021 is available to 53 countries; you can find your country in the list and apply this scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Universities the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Nuffic OKP Scholarship 2021-2022 in Netherlands | DETAILS
Orange Knowledge Programme or OKP (formerly known as NFP), is available to 53 countries. OKP has three ‘application windows’ in the year: mainly in February, May/June and October.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) does not have a specific age limit but focuses on mid-career professionals. Please check below if you meet the requirements to be eligible for a Nuffic OKP scholarship:
- You are a national who lives and works in one of the countries on the Nuffic OKP list which you can find here.
- You have an Employer’s Statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided.
- You have an official and valid passport.
- You are not attending two or more courses at the same time.
- You can provide a Government Statement if needed – please check here to see if you need one.
- You must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development,
- How-to-Apply: The application for Nuffic OKP Scholarship 2021/2022 is in two phases;
- Phase One: Register on RNTC website and check if you are eligible, select a course during your registration and ensure to indicate clearly that you are intending to apply for an OKP scholarship.
- Phase Two: Use the link sent to you during the ‘phase one’ above to start your application in the Delta system of Nuffic. Your application has to be completed and submitted in one go.
- Document Requirement: You are required to provide a Valid Copy of Passport, an Employer’s Statement and a Government Statement (if applicable for your country).
Application Deadline: 22 June 2021