NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship 2021: As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility the Joint Venture of NNPC/NAOC/OANDO hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Students of tertiary institutions are advised to take this opportunity to get support for their studies as the scholarship award sum will cover tuition, stipend, books, accommodation and other benefits.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): of NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution: Nigerian tertiary Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Not stated.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Nigerian students
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship 2021 | DETAILS
Category of the Undergraduate Scholarship Programme of the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship:
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture award is usually in two categories and these are
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities (NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States)
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities (strictly for candidates studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science).
Eligibility and Basic Requirements
The eligibility conditions set for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture award includes, applicants MUST be:
- applicants MUST be registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- applicants MUST be certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session)
Please note that 200 level students and above or current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies or dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA, if you belong to any of these set of students, you are not eligible to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship 2021 are to submit their application online, interested and qualified candidates should follow the link provided to apply.
Steps-to-Apply: follow the steps here to apply;
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ngto register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Document Requirements for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture award:
You will be required to upload the following scanned copies of document
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Hint for uploading documents: Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload and ensure also to attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. You should also provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
- Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
- An aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2021.