NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021: NIOD is pleased to announce the commencement of applications for its NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021/2022 for young researchers from the Netherlands and abroad.
The Fellowships is to enable young researchers to do archival or literature research at NIOD or elsewhere in Amsterdam/The Netherlands, to write an article or research proposal or to otherwise collaborate with researchers and programmes at NIOD.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NIOD
Host Institution(s): NIOD, The Netherlands
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: All levels
Duration: 2 months
Nationality: All nationalities
NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be PhD candidates from any country of the world.
- Young researchers who have obtained their PhD less than 4 years previously.
- Possess excellent academic and research abilities.
- Should be working in the field of NIOD research and be able to demonstrate how their stay may contribute to their research or development.
- Accommodation and furnished workplace at NIOD for two months.
- Stipend of € 1250 per month.
- Housing allowance of max. € 1000 per month for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021 for Studies in the Netherlands are to send in their applications before the application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter of max. 400 words
- Preliminary work plan
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021