Applications are now being received for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023. Interested Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines hoping to advance their career in management in the manufacturing environment are invited to apply for this entry level job.
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
- Company/Organisation(s): Nigerian Breweries
- Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Not Stated
- Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship 2023 | What to Expect
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in any of Brewing, Packaging, Logistics, and/or Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of the company’s brewery locations across the country.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline (see below)
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Chemical Engineering,
- Industrial Chemistry,
- Mechanical/Agric Engineering,
- Production Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- Physics Electronics,
- Computer Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry,
- Food Science & Technology
How to Apply
To begin the journey, interested and eligible applicants should click here to submit their applications for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023.
Application Deadline: Not Specified