Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Incubation Program 2021: The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) in line with the Sustainable Development Goal No. 13-Climate Action is pleased to announce the Nigeria Innovation center Incubation Program 2021 for climate-smart entrepreneurs in the renewable energy space from all over the Nigeria.
Entrepreneurs who are at the ideation stage with viable solutions in Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Waste & Water Management, Sustainable (Green) Buildings, and Climate Friendly Transportation systems are encouraged to take advantage of this great opportunity and apply for the incubation program.
Program Sponsor(s): Nigeria Climate Innovation Center
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Worth: See program benefits (below)
Eligible Area: Climate Action
Country Eligibility: Nigerians
See also: Call for Application: African Women Entrepreneurship Cooperative Program
Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Incubation Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Incubation Program 2021, applicants must:
- Have a business that is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- The business idea must be commercially viable.
- Application should clearly demonstrate awareness of environmental and social justice in solutions adopted.
- Demonstrate an innovative approach and contribute a new or distinct perspective to the issues within their space.
- Possess the quality and experience, leadership, commitment, and potential to influence others as well as steer the company to profitability
Apply for: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2021, Application Now Open
- With the help of expert facilitators, participants will have their business ideas evaluated and refined. Participants will learn practical easy-to-implement techniques that will reduce the risks of business failure.
- Participants will be guided on SMART and realistic green business plans, creating sustainable high-quality business models and equipped with modern planning tools (Physical and virtual) as well as “strategy to result” sessions.
- Participants will be helped to understand the difference between early-stage and later-stage financing. Selected participants stand the chance to receive $10,000 in grant funding to float/scale their business idea.
- This program provides entrepreneurs with renewable energy ideas a unique platform to leverage on existing knowledge, resources, networks, and partnerships that will enable them to contribute adequately to driving the growth of the Nigerian Green Economy.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nigeria Innovation center Incubation Program 2021 are to complete the online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
I wants to be successful member