NGO CSW65 Young Feminist Awards 2021: The NGO CSW Youth Leaders & Young Professionals in collaboration with Women Have Wings is pleased to announce the availability of $ 5,000 grants awards to youth leaders and young professionals who have a project or an innovation to advance gender equality in their region.
The grant will be awarded to youth-led organizations or organizations with projects to advance young feminists’ work. Individual youth leaders (between ages 18 to 40 years old at the time of submission) will have the opportunity to apply for the grant.
Award Sponsor(s): NGO CSW and Women Have Wings
Award Benefit: $5,000
Area of Focus: Gender equality
Country Eligibility: Organizations of all nationalities except U.S. based organizations
You may like: Call for Nomination: WISE Prize for Education 2021 [$500,000]
NGO CSW65 Young Feminist Awards 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the NGO CSW65 Young Feminist Awards 2021:
- Organizations must be registered in their country or have a fiscal sponsor who is registered. Priority will be given to young people in the Global South. No US based organizations are eligible.
- Project themes must address advocacy projects on gender equality, women in politics and decision making, leadership, governance, development and other advocacy campaigns, planning and implementation of advocacy training sessions as well as creation and distribution of advocacy materials.
- Projects may also focus on grassroots Projects – Projects that advance gender equality at the grassroots that need seed money.
Any project that is designed to advance gender equality in society, in the workforce, politics, business, human rights, art, sports etc. Proposals for both new and existing projects are accepted if the submission clearly indicates how the grant will be used to implement an idea or increase the impact of the existing project.
- Projects can also be on technology and Arts – Building platforms on gender issues that amplify youth voices in national and international spaces which include online platform development and launch projects, such as websites, blogs, apps and other forms of online advocacy or artistic expression that amplifies youth voices and perspectives on gender issues.
Also Check: RICE Business Plan Competition 2021 for Graduate Students [up to $1.5 Million Prizes]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NGO CSW65 Young Feminist Awards 2021 are to write a summary of their project in 500 to 1,000 words. This can be in any of the UN Official languages. Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions must include the following components:
- Project Details:
- Project title
- Description of the project (500 to 1,000 words)
- What’s the goal of the project?
- How do you plan to accomplish it and what is your planning and implementation timeline?
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- Who are your partner organizations, if any?
- How do you plan to measure the impact of the project?
- Project budget description – development/procurement of project materials
- Short video of your elevator pitch to explain your project **optional (1 to 3 minutes)
- Personal Details
- Your full legal name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship, country of residence and mailing address
- Email and phone number
- Organization you are affiliated with or financial sponsoring institution
Application Deadline: 1 March 2021, Midnight EST
I wants to be successful membet