Applications are invited from young people who are at the forefront of climate activism to apply for the New Futures Fellowship. The fellowship aims at bringing together researchers and advocates from different disciplines, countries and backgrounds to share their expertise and commitment to change.
Fellows will work under a professional research and advocacy advisor and will receive guidance from external experts on their chosen theme. The fellowship will provide $1,000 stipend for successful fellows.
Fellowship Sponsors: Humanity Forward, CMAC, Forest Hills Stadium, Colgate
Program Type: Research fellowship
Program Location: United States
Program Duration: 3 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: High school certificate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply: UNFPA and UN Volunteers Young Innovators Fellowships 2022 (Fully Funded)
New Futures Fellowship for Young Fellows | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the New Futures Fellowship 2022, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Fellows can be citizens of or located in any country in the world.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a degree program or entering a degree program by January 2023.
- All fellowship activities will be fully online, and fellows must have regular internet to participate.
- Fellowship activities will be in English and fellows must be able to work and write fluently in English.
- Research and Advocacy Fellows may come from any field of study including natural and physical sciences, social science.
See Also: Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship for Professional Women Journalist
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the New Futures Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application form and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2022