Nelson Mandela Foundation Dialogue & Advocacy Fellowship 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Nelson Mandela Foundation Dialogue & Advocacy Fellowship programme.
The Nelson Mandela Foundation aims to recruit candidates that will be based within the Dialogue and Advocacy unit who can take initiative, network and engage with stakeholders in a meaningful way. The remuneration of the fellowship is R30 000 a month, with a R1 000 data and airtime allowance.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Nelson Mandela Foundation and Hanns Seidel Foundation
Host Institution(s): Nelson Mandela Foundation
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Masters
Duration: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply for: The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Fellowships
Dialogue & Advocacy Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Nelson Mandela Foundation Dialogue & Advocacy Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least a Masters degree or be studying towards one.
- Must be able to write for a popular audience and show proof of ability to do so.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and stakeholder engagement.
- Must be able to take initiative, work with little supervision and be self-motivated
- Must be able to convene dialogues and be willing to support the Dialogue and Advocacy team with work that is related to their chosen focus area
- Must be willing to meet deadlines and be hardworking
- Preference may be given to candidates that are Gauteng based.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nelson Mandela Foundation Dialogue & Advocacy Fellowship 2021 are to complete the application form and send along with their CV to HR@nelsonmandela.org before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
I’m interested!! How can I apply??
Hello Kanieja, you can apply be sending your application and CV to HR@nelsonmandela.org. Regards
I heard about this and I applied ,I actually need a scholarship