Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/23 NedBank Graduate Trainee Programme in Wealth Management. Applicants who are passionate about developing their skills in the financial sector are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
The trainee will assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
Company/Organisation(s): NedBank Group
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment
NedBank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Graduate trainee programme, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must possess either Grade 12, National Senior Certificate, Advanced Diplomas or National 1st
- Must be exposed to administrative and secretarial duties.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively as well as be able to manage conflicts situations.
- Have between 0-2 years experience in a financial or related industry.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevant information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies. Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Express ideas or facts clearly in written documentation so that the content is understood by the recipient.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nedbank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022