Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) programme. This opportunity is basically organised for young graduates who intend to develop their career to become financial experts.
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking Programme have a proven track-record in the industry thanks to the recruitment of some of the top experts in corporate and investment banking. The philosophy and passion for diverse thinking sets us apart, making us the perfect place to start your career.
Company/Organisation(s): Nedbank, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme 2022 | What to Expect
The Corporate and Investment Banking see our graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, and that is why our graduate programme offers the following:
- A four-month foundational Corporate and Investment Banking programme offered by an international service provider.
- A 12-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership and the latest developments in fintech, business acumen and systems thinking, offering you the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB-endorsed corporate social investment project as well as action learning projects.
- Permanent employment if you are accepted into the graduate programme, offering you unique Nedbank experience.
- Standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with top-management teams about the vision for CIB.
To be eligible for Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an African
- Applicants must be skilful and ready to learn
- Applicants must have a degree in any of the following discipline:
- Computer science
- Engineering (all fields)
- Information technology
- Data and analytics
- Finance and economics
- MCom (risk management of financial markets)
- MPhil (mathematical finance)
- Agricultural science
- Environmental science
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking programme, applicants are expected to Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2022