Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified female candidates to enrol in the flagship program of NBC Female Engineering Development Program designed to provide a unique platform where women can thrive in the field of engineering.
It offers an opportunity for you to be exposed to world-class operations and hands-on training in the prestigious Supply Chain Academy, the academy for best practices in manufacturing technologies, equipment, and machines.
- Organisation: Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) – Nigeria
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the NBC Female Engineering Development Program:
- Applicants must be female and a graduate with an educational background in engineering, physics, electronics, or / Industrial Physics
- Applicants must have 0–3 years of work experience
- Applicants must have OND, HND, or BSc
- Applicants must be open to valuable learning and career opportunities.
Applicants for NBC Female Engineering Development Program will receive the following benefits:
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- Development opportunities
- Learning programs
- Work with iconic brands
How-to-Apply: To participate in the NBC Female Engineering Development Program, applicants should click the Apply now button to submit application online.
Application Deadline: Not Stated