Applications are hereby invited from skillful, talented Nigerian athletes who wish to enrol in MTN CHAMPS program. The MTN CHAMPS is a program in Nigeria that aims to unearth and foster athletic talent across the country.
MTN CHAMPS is poised to become the primary platform for identifying and nurturing promising athletes who could go on to represent Nigeria in prestigious international competitions such as the Olympics and World Championships.
- Company/Organisation(s): MTN CHAMPS, Nigeria
- Program Type: Trainee Program
- Program Location: Benin, Uyo, Ibadan and Abuja in Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Youths
- Nationality: Nigerians
To be eligible for MTN CHAMPS Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerian Youths
- Applicants must be talented athletics
- Applicants must have enthusiasts for sport competitions
- Programs will hold in these cities Benin, Uyo, Ibadan and Abuja
- Through this program, talented individuals from all corners of the country will have the opportunity to showcase their skills and receive the training and support they need to reach their full potential as world-class athletes.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for MTN CHAMPS Program should Register online for the program.
Application Deadline: Varies according to Venues (Benin-Oct. 12 – 14, 2023
Uyo – October 26 – 28, 2023, Ibadan – Nov. 9 – 11, 2023
Abuja – November 29 – December 1, 2023)