Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship: Do you have dream of making impacts, solving problems or creating a change medically? Then here is the opportunity for you by partaking in the Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship at Monash University for 2020/2021 academic session. This scholarship supports international students who are commencing the Bachelor of Biomedical Science and have completed a Diploma of Biomedicine, Biotechnology or equivalent.
Monash University believes the best way to help their people meet the challenges they face is to provide a supportive environment. The University champions and supports their students so they have a memorable university experience. From collaborative research opportunities, to building community relationships, their focus is always on how they can empower their people to make a positive impact on the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $9,000
Subject Eligibility: Biomedical
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Postgraduates Merit Scholarships Award 2020 at Monash University, Malaysia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship in Australia; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open to both domestic and international students.
- The award is available for Bachelor of Biomedical science
- Candidates must enroll in full-time study in a Bachelor of Biomedical science of the University.
- International student who completed the Diploma of Biomedicine, Biotechnology, or equivalent at the following Polytechnics in Singapore: Ngee Ann, Republic, Singapore, and Temasek.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3+.
- Candidates must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of English language proficiency.
Equally Check: 2020 Monash University International Research Scholarships Opportunity in Australia
Application Procedures for the Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship in Australia, 2020
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants commencing the Bachelor of Biomedical Science at the Monash University will be automatically considered for this offer. No application is required.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Candidates are required to check the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: Currently Open
[…] Equally Check: Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship in Australia 2020 […]
[…] You may also like: Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship in Australia 2020 […]