Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize for AgriTech Entrepreneurs 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified AgriTech entrepreneurs for the Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize 2021 which focuses on accelerating progress towards Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 1 and 2: no poverty and zero hunger. Funding of up to $1million is available for winning entrepreneurs.
The Milken-Motsepe Prize in AgriTech is a global competition for innovative solutions to increase economic value to farmers, from seed to sale. Registration is free and open to anyone, with a $1 million grand prize available for the winning team, and $1 million in additional prizes.
Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize for AgriTech Entrepreneurs 2021 | DETAILS
The Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize in AgriTech addresses the problems faced by farmers on small to medium-sized farms in Africa. The prize will incentivize scalable AgriTech solutions, cultivate and support a global community of entrepreneurs, and source global data-given insights.
To be eligible for the Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize for AgriTech Entrepreneurs 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be AgriTech entrepreneurs developing innovative technology solutions for any stage of the food system, from seed to sale.
- Must have a viable business model.
- Must show the capacity to increase farm productivity and/or decrease post-harvest loss.
- Must be passionate about the AgriTech business space.
- Winning team will receive a $1million grand prize, with $1million in additional prizes.
- Opportunity to join online community of other entrepreneurs.
- Winning team receives a 12-week experiential learning program powered by the Stanford Center for Professional Development.
- Access to alumni network.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize for AgriTech Entrepreneurs 2021 are to register online to compete for the prize.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the programme and provide correct information required as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: December 2021