McDonald Fellowships 2021: Are you an early career researcher from a low-and-middle-income country interested in carrying out research in the medical field of multiple sclerosis? Then apply for the McDonald Fellowships Programme 2021 for early career researchers to work in a research institution outside of their own country.
The fellowship consists of a two-year grant, around £30,000 GBP per year, to cover travel and living costs, and an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity provided to enhance their research output.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MS International Federation
Fellowship Worth: £30,000 GBP
Area of Focus: Medical research (Multiple Sclerosis)
Country/Region Eligibility: Low-and-Middle-Income Countries
McDonald Fellowships 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the McDonald Fellowships 2021 for Early Career Researchers:
- Applicants must be educated to the postgraduate level (at least MSc, preferably PhD/MD) in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Applicants must be citizens of a low-or middle-income country (all countries with a low, lower middle or upper middle income as defined by the World Bank).
- Applicants must focus their research in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Successful candidates are expected to return to their own countries at the end of the study period where they will contribute to advancing care and research in multiple sclerosis.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the McDonald Fellowship 2021 for Early Career Researchers are to follow the steps provided (below):
- Complete all sections of the online application form.
- The Host needs to provide a supporting statement at the end of the application
- Add names and contact details of 3 referees, including the applicant’s current supervisor or employer.
- Ask referees to submit reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021