The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is now open with opportunities in the Data & Services (Consulting) department of the company. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be a part of something bigger and a chance to change lives.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students in their penultimate year will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate & Graduate
Nationality: Any nationality
Mastercard Summer Internship Program | What to Expect
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives and Program Components:
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the program:
- In penultimate year of a degree
- Evidence of strong academics
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
You May Also Like: Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship for Young Graduates
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Mastercard Summer Intern Program, Interested applicants are to apply online for the Internship Program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified