Students and recent graduates are here invited to apply for Mastercard Launch Graduate Program 2021; an 18-month global development program providing recent graduates with development opportunities and exposure. You will not only enhance your professional growth and skills, you’ll launch your Mastercard career.
Mastercard works to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa, Virtual Locations
Basic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree students/Recent Graduates
Internship Duration: 18 mnths
Slots: Not stated.
Country Eligibility: Not specified
Mastercard Launch Graduate Program 2021 | Overview
- An immersive skills development event focused on learning about Mastercard’s business and customers, and experiencing our purpose-driven culture in action
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Career conversations to identify opportunities for learning and exposure
- Ongoing support and feedback to help you develop and build on your strengths
- A holistic learning and development curriculum designed to enable competency-building across five key learning themes in addition to on-the-job learning opportunities
- A diverse experience within Mastercard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as
- Digital Products (Open banking, digital payments)
- Cyber Intelligence
- Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- Mentorship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
- You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
How-to-Apply: The program will start March 1st 2021, Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to apply
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Application Deadline: Not specified