MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town: Are you thinking about how you can further your education financially? You are hereby invited to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship. This scholarship is available for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
The MasterCard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. The Foundation’s work is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. This will provide full cost scholarship to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree-seeking applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, living stipend, travel & health allowance
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate MBA Business courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Cape Town’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town
In order to apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to the University of Cape Town for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement to UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship. Applications for undergraduate admission to UCT are open from 1 April 2020. Please refer to the 2021 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates and information on courses at UCT, how to apply to the University, as well as support structures available for undergraduate students at the University.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020