Master of Catchment Science Scholarship for International Students at Griffith University: Applicants are encouraged to apply for the 2020/21 Master of Catchment Science Scholarship at Griffith University for international students. The scholarships will be awarded to high-achieving students who best represent future catchment management leaders. The scholarship seeks to support students who will be enrolling for a full-time study of Master of Catchment Science (MCS) program at Griffith University.
At Griffith University, successful applicants will be exposed to world-class learning and research facilities that will make the program a welcome experience. The scholarship will support the applicants for the duration of the study which is two years for the masters program. Scholarships are only available for commencing students and not for current students enrolled in the MCS.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Water Center
Scholarship to be taken at: Griffith University
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: AUS$56,000
Subject Eligibility: Masters of Catchment Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: International Students Griffith Remarkable funding, Australia 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Master of Catchment Science Scholarship for International Students at Griffith University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree program in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- Applicants must have two years of professional experience (paid or volunteering experience relevant to the program).
- Applicants must have been a full-time admission to study the Master of Catchment Science program from Griffith University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment to the scholarship and also show leadership abilities.
- Griffith University International Starter Scholarship in Australia
- 2020 International Executive MBA Scholarship at De Montfort University
Application Procedures for the Master of Catchment Science Scholarship for International Students at Griffith University
Applicants are to apply for admission into the MCS program through Griffith University by accessing the online Griffith University admission application form. Applicants for the scholarship are to submit their applications before the deadline.
Applicants are to proceed to apply for an IWC CS Scholarship by completing the online IWC scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2020