Master of Architecture Scholarship at Bond University in Australia: Bond University is inviting applications from eligible and outstanding international students for Master of Architecture scholarship who wish to enroll in a program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship is a full tuition fee award and is available for international students in the architecture and built environment studies as well as mentoring opportunities with sponsoring partners.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Architecture and built environment
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Master of Architecture Scholarship at Bond University in Australia
- Candidates must be international student
- Be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% from a Bond University Bachelor of Architectural Studies or an undergraduate degree program approved by the Australia New Zealand Architecture Program Accreditation Procedure (ANZAPAP).
- Submit a personal statement and high-quality digital portfolio of relevant work produced during Bachelor degree candidature in support of their scholarship application;
- Be accepted for admission and offered a place in the Master of Architecture degree.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Master of Architecture Scholarship at Bond University in Australia
How- To- Apply
Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date.
As part of the scholarship application, students will be asked to submit the following:
A 300-500 word personal statement that explains interest in pursuing the Master of Architecture program as well as the relevance of the construction industry as part of career aspirations (e.g. background, future interests, affiliation with sponsoring partners etc);
A digital portfolio submission: As part of the online scholarship application form, you will be asked to include a link to your portfolio via your file sharing (e.g. Transfer or Dropbox). Online portfolios will be judged on the following criteria: Excellence in design capability, graphic communication ability, creative/technical skills and/or high-quality professional experience in relevant field; and Graphic clarity and coherence of the portfolio as a visual document;
All submissions are treated in the strictest confidence and are provided to the Master of Architecture scholarship selection committee for consideration. Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2020