In order to fill open positions in the Technicians Scheme Program, MainOne welcomes applications from bright, youthful, and intelligent OND students to enrol in their internship year at the company.
The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector. The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
Company/Organisation(s): MainOne, Nigeria
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 1-year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: OND
MainOne Technicians Scheme Program | What to Expect
An ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
To be eligible for MainOne Technicians Scheme Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
How-to-Apply: To be considered for MainOne Technicians Scheme Program, interested candidates are requested to apply online by clicking the ‘login to apply’ button at the official webpage.
As part of the selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay. Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified