Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate who require personal and educational career growth for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship Programme at Leiden University for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship seeks to support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strog motivation to make an impact in the society. Interested applicants from the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and Leiden University Fund
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Leiden University
Scholarship Worth: € 30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: MENA Countries
Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Scholarship is open to students who have received letter of acceptance into a one year Master’s programme at Leiden University.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the University.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University are to first apply for admission into an eligible course at the Leiden University and thereafter can apply for the scholarship.
- Motivation and purpose statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University.
- Signed and dated application form.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023