LEE KUAN YEW Masters Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College, UK (Fully-funded): This is a great privilege for candidates with excellent academic achievement to apply for a fully-funded Lee Kuan Yew Masters Scholarship. This Scholarship is highly competitive and is available for international masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Fitzwilliam College, UK.
Applicants may apply to any of the University’s colleges as their first choice college. The awardee will be required to transfer college membership to Fitzwilliam College before the start of their course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fitzwilliam College, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Fitzwilliam College, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: Russian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the LEE KUAN YEW Masters Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College, UK (Fully-funded);
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into degree program.
- The award is available for masters courses offered at the University.
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Fitzwilliam College, UK
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Fitzwilliam College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: QUEX Scholarship at the University of Queensland 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Curtin University Starter Support Scholarship in Australia 2020/2021
All interested and eligible candidates are required to Apply online before 3 December for 2020 entry. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February with interviews to be held (in person, or via Skype) in early March.
To complete the application you will also need to upload a PDF copy of your University application form.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2020