LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation. Apply for LEAP Graduate NYSC Internship Programme organized by LEAP Africa.
This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC. The young graduates will be recruiting into the following units: Programmes, MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Unit), Communications, eLearning/Digital.
Company/Organization: LEAP Africa.
Programme Type: Graduate Internship
Programme Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Basic Qualification: University Graduates
LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme | Details
The Youth Leadership Programme (YLP) seeks to empower, equip and support young change leaders, who are at the forefront of providing effective and innovative social change solutions, with the skills, knowledge and support system required for them to build sustainable organizations. To be recognized as the premier resource centre for developing dynamic, innovative and principled leaders, who will drive Africa’s realization of its full potential.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for LEAP Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021
Eligibility for Programmes Interns:
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel Powerpoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
Eligibility for MERL Interns:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
Eligibility for eLearning/Digital Interns:
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity, Interested and eligible applicants for the LEAP Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 should submit their application online
Application Deadline: On-going