Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022: Every success comes with an opportunity, so you are hereby invited to apply for Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships offered to students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Students entering their first year and registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program at Laurentian University may be eligible for an Academic Excellence Scholarship. Student performance at 80% – 100% amount up to $60,000 in scholarship awards.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Laurentian University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Laurentian University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters
Scholarship Worth: $60,000
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program for International Students
Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate, masters in Advertisements, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, and Music Various program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Laurentian University, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Laurentian University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Visual Studies
- Humanities and
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The value of the Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022 includes:
- Students securing an average of 90% to 100% will be receiving up to $60,000 in Awards. Award money of $15,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Students securing an average of 80% to 89.9% will be receiving up to $40,000 in Awards. Award money of $10,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Masters students are eligible for $600 and PhD students, $1,200. Travel funds are for the duration of the student’s program and do not renew annually.
How-to-Apply: All applicants who are eligible for Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships are required to simply fill out the form below at the official webpage.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
Application Deadline: Currently Open