Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program 2021: Are you ready to reinvent our future while developing your own? LAFARGE AFRICA PLC Announces its 2021 Technical Skills Development Program for young school leavers wishing to explore the opportunities for self development while at the same time earn money for themselves.
Lafarge Africa Plc, an equal opportunity employer, invites suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female)for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering the following technical disciplines:
- Maintenance Processes i.e. Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation and Automation/Welding and Fabrication Technology.
- Cement Manufacturing Process (Production / Process and Quality)
Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program 2021 | ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The program is a public-private sector partnership which trains and equips successful candidates with the skills and attitudes to be self-employed/employable in the vocational are as listed above. It is a non-residential,36-month technical intensive training scheme in which successful candidates will enjoy tuition-free lectures, rigorous hands-on sessions and a token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses. Graduates of the program, on completion, will be awarded both Lafarge Africa Plc’s internal certificate and the National Innovation Diploma (NID) certificate.
Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at a nearly career stage.
Interested applicants for the Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program 2021 must (have);
- Completion of WASSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent no later than January 2018.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject(in a maximum of 2 sittings).
- Applications can be submitted online through https://dragnetscreening.ng/laftech.phpor submitted physically (using the application form) to any Lafarge Africa Training Centre on our plants.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.lafargeafrica.com.ng/careers. Application forms can also be picked from any of the plant locations.
- Applications MUST be accompanied with proof of above stated results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate and any of the following: National Identity Card or Slip / International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavits/declarations will not be accepted.
- Physical applications should be enveloped and addressed to:
The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing
- All Applications MUST be submitted online or in person within two (2) weeks of the date of this publication.