The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is welcoming applications from exceptional international students for the 2022/2023 intake of the KAIST International Scholarship programme. All applicants of International Student Admission are eligible for scholarship.
The scholarships are available for international students seeking to enrol in a degree programme at the university. And covers subsidies to include full tuition exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month and a Medical Health insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KAIST, South Korea
Host Institution(s): KAIST, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: See benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International students
You May Also Apply: Real Futures Grant Program 2021 for Study in Australia
KAIST International Scholarships 2022-2023 | DETAILS
This is a full tuition scholarship with other lucrative benefits which is aimed at supporting international students to pursue their Bachelor’s degree with ease during their stay at KAIST in South Korea. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply. There are a lot of programs available for this scholarship.
All interested applicants for the undergraduate category are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria(Please refer to the official site for graduate eligibility conditions);
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants of International Student Admission.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be high school graduate.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea can apply.
Successful applicants for KAIST International Scholarships 2022/2023 will received the following
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
Also Check: Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program 2022/2023
How-to-Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Document Requirement: Applicants are required to present the following documents;
- A completed application Form See Sample Form.
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form.
- High school Transcript.
- Passport or National ID Copy.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Standardized Official Test Score Report.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
Application Deadline: Sama as Admission Deadline
I am 17 from srilanka . Can i apply for KAIST university now ??
Thanks. I am interested, i hope to be selected .
God is great I wish I will be selected
Hi, I am very much interested. I was born on March 23, 1995, a Liberian. Am I qualified to apply. If so, how can I apply?
All the information you need is on the eligibility criteria section
How do I apply please
Jonathan, you need to refer to the application procedures section
Are traveling expenses from ones own country included?
Hello Elijah, traveling expenses not included.