Jumia is seeking to engage qualified persons for the job of a Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores. These Jumia Warehouse Supervisor jobs are full time positions and attract reasonable reward packages and incentives.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
JUMIA Warehouse Supervisor Job | What to Expect
As a dark store Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for all Set-up and expansion procedures, with overall responsibilities of all daily fulfillment operations, performance, cost, SLAs and store management. Working in alignment with the Admin, commercial and marketing team
- Overall owner of Dark store physical set-up
- Works with Admin and Procurement to finalize the set up, contractual terms etc.of each Darkstore
- Identifies hires and trains DS operators
- Build pipeline for planned DS expansion – working closely with marketing & commercial teams
- Overall responsibility for SLAs, inventory, performance and operations of alldark store’s
- Ensure daily Cycle count
- Ensure “WH transfer” from centralized storage
- Ensure direct inbound of fresh stocks
- Ensure proper recording of all Inbounds, Transfers, Outbound (Customer, RTV, Disposal)
- Ensures FIFO in Put away and Outbound
- Master the Inventory management and Picking routines (learn from JumiaParty)
Qualification & Requirements
To qualify for Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores, applicants are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelors. Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and work books.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years FMCG, or warehouse management experience
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French, and/or Arabic (depending on base location)
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations
How-to-Apply: Application for the Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores job is done online. Interested applicants should proceed to fill and submit the online application form to register their interests for the position.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
I can admit Undergraduate
Please can you be more clearer?