Applications are currently invited from eligible and interested students for John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The Merit programs are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well. This Merit scholarship is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): John Carroll University, USA
Host Institution(s): John Carroll University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Up to $27,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | John Carroll University Merit Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students upon their entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. Click here to view the SAP Policy. Additional information on renewability can be found here
Our merit scholarship programs have been designed to honour students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents with us.
To be eligible for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: When you submit your application for admission, you will automatically be considered for merit scholarships. John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2023