Are you an international student who is about to complete your studies or have you already completed? Do you have the passion to study in a highly ranked German University? Are you searching for bridging funding to help you develop your doctoral project and attract funding for a doctoral scholarship? Then apply for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Interested applicants can apply either towards the end or after successful completion of your graduate degree irrespective of whether you studied at a German University or a University abroad.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Johannes Gutenberg University, Germany
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Johannes Gutenberg University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: €1,450/month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Research Proposal Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the award of the scholarship.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship are to submit their application form and attach all the required documents on or before the application deadline. All documents are to be sent electronically by e-mail in a single pdf to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tabular CV
- Covering letter (1-2 pages)
- Certificates of all university degrees (including Transcripts of Records).
- Brief outline of project
- Letter of recommendation from a university lecturer.
- Confirmation from a JGU lecturer entitled to supervise in the chosen doctoral subject.
- Where applicable, a description of individual factors which have had an impact on your education or studies and resulted in the maximum period of three years between graduation and application not being kept to.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022