How to Check JAMB Result on JAMB UTME Result Portal 2023: If you are looking to know or maybe even print your JAMB UTME results, then it is much easier now that you are on this page. Knowing your JAMB examination performances is the first step to know if you legible for an admission into the higher institution of learning.
In this guide, studygreen.info has outlined simple steps with which candidates can follow to access their performances on the official Jamb result 2023 portal.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Steps to Check Your Result
To check your results, you need to access the 2023 JAMB Result Checker and proceed with the following simple steps;
- First, go to www.jamb.gov.ng, the official JAMB portal.
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2023 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
- And wow…, your result should now be displayed on the screen for you.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Printing Original Jamb Result
After checking your 2023 Jamb results, you may also want to get it printed for the purpose of admission or as a reference document. You will also follow the steps below to print your Jamb result.
- Log on the jamb portal e-facility via jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Check for ‘Post Registration’ E-facility menu and click on “Print Result Slip”
- Earlier candidates were able to access JAMB Result Checker via SMS by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 or 66019 through the phone number used for registration.
- All candidates, who could not sit the 2023 UTME within their scheduled time owing to no fault of theirs, would be rescheduled to take the examination on Saturday, 6th May, 2023.
We will be updating this page with latest developments on how to check your Jamb Result 2023.
You May Like: NECO Result Checker: Check June/July NECO Result at result.neco.gov.ng
Please Admin Link to check my jamb result cause my phone number i use has lost
I wrote my jamb this year and I lost my sim fore me to check out my result and I didn’t know what to do pls 🙏 help me
What’s wrong with the jamb portal
I am unable to check my result
I wrote jamb last year, and unfortunately for mei forgot the email to which I used when I was registering the jamb, I want to print the jamb original result now and I finding it deficult, pls how can I do
JAMB has not given me admission .
i received this from Babcock where i am currently a year one student
Good morning to you all. Hope you are doing well.
This is School Officer.
Important information to all students.
1. Go to your jamb page and print your jamb admission letter.
2. Take the copy the one that has ‘For Institution only’ to the admission officer at the registry with your file, the admission officer will sign then you proceed to my office to complete your registration.
3. At the completion of your registration your name will be added to matriculation list.
4. NOTE: NO JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, NO MATRICULATION.
5. You are not a Babcock University student if you did not matriculate and have your matric number.
6. All transfer students should report to the school officer’s office immediately for an important information.
Thanks and have a blessed day.
Your university should only give you admission through JAMB, maybe you should check with them for further clarifications. Regards
I can’t check my result
What is going on with jamb portal and I can’t link my email to jamb
Might be network, retry later
I try to check my jamb results, it’s not displaying it to me in full
Pls admin how can I link my Gmail cause the number I use have lost
How can I see my real results
How to link my Gmail with my jamb
Good day, please jamb caps keeps showing blank?
How can I link my gmail with jamb because the phone number I use to register jamb got lost
Please how do I change the email I used for Jamb registration
I doubt there’s an option to do that from your profile. You may have to contact the portal technical support
I’m sure this year; jamb want to discourage people from having passion for education if not all would have not failed like we did. Does that mean One knows anything this year? I’m totally unhappy for having been discourage from school ✍️ 😭😂 to if any one says that this year jamb were conducted fairly let him or her tell me one from rich house hold that failed,,,or no prob let the richer continue to be rich vise versa i know what i wrote but I didn’t know what jamb later gave me,chaii 😭😭
Nwokpoku, your comment is very funny but I had to approve it anyways. I’m not sure JAMB is in any way favouring the rich against the poor. It’s the same exams for everybody. Just make sure to put more effort and you will pass. Please do not give up on your dream! Regards
I wrote my jamb exam since on Saturday 19 June but I’m still haven’t seen my result yet why please help me
Depends if you or your centre had any issues, keep checking
But all of the people that we wrote together they have all seen their own
I wanna see my jamb result
Then follow the steps given
I tried to check my result and it was showing is not yet out checking back again what I saw was I did not register for the exam please can someone explain to me what is going on please
Verify your login credentials, else you need to contact JAMB to know what went wrong
I did my UTME on the first day (Saturday) but I haven’t seen my result yet and I’m rather curious perhaps something is wrong?
You may need to reach out to JAMB directly
I suggest JAMB should remark this last exams again. The massive failure shows deficiency on the part of JAMB body