JAMB registration for the 2023 examination has now ended while the examination date draws closer by the day. It is important that you get yourself ready before your exams day so as to not get off-balance in the middle of your examination. The next stage of the 2023 JAMB exam preparation is now JAMB Slip Reprint
There have been messages from users on our inbox regarding how to reprint their JAMB examination slip, how to check the dates of the examination and examination centres. In response to that, studygreen.info is bring this guide on JAMB Reprint 2023 to help you get your examination slip printed in a few easy steps, including answers to related issues.
JAMB REPRINT 2023 – Print from JAMB Portal, Email and Profile.
Now, there are a number of options to access and reprint your JAMB examination slip. Here, we are presenting you three options and detailed step-by-step approach.
Option1: JAMB SLIP Reprint 2023 from JAMB portal
- Visit the official JAMB portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng (direct link at the bottom)
- Enter your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided (Your email or GSM Number should be the one you used for registration)
- Select “Print Examination Slip” then your slip pop-up on the computer screen
- If your system ask you to “allow popup of this site from your browser”, then the next step should be;
- Click on “allow popup for www.jamb.org.ng”. Then your slip will be automatically displayed in a fresh tab
- Proceed to print with a neat paper from a printer.
Option 2: JAMB Slip Reprint 2023 from your Email
You must have received confirmation mail from JAMB which should usually come with an attached file with PDF format and saved with “JAMB registration number”
- First, login to your email account to look for such mail in your inbox (make sure to check ‘All’ folders including ‘spam’ folder).
- After locating the file, download it on your computer system or smart device so that you can have offline access to the file.
- Connect your device to any available printer to get you reprint any time you want it
- Don’t forget, not having a personal printer should not be a problem since you now have the softcopy (PDF) JAMB slip with you (I advise you copy it to a flash drive too or any other portable storage device)
- Visit a cybercafé or any computer business center (with or without an internet connection) to get your JAMB slip printed out.
You May Like: NECO Result Checker: Check NECO Results at result.neco.gov.ng
Option 3: JAMB Slip Reprint from your JAMB Profile
- Get to your profile created on jamb profile here @ jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on the “E-facility” site menu and follow the page and opens,
- On the next page click on “Create e-Facility Account/Log in” or “UTME 2023 Main Examination Slip” to have access.
- Simply proceed by inputting your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided and follow the steps as in ‘Option 1’ above.
- We advise you print your slip coloured, if possible.
Other Useful Tips:
- Try to get the examination slip duplicated because JAMB will collect one copy at your examination centre while the other will be with you as a purpose of reference when need arise.
- Try memorizing your Reg Number, Email and Password as much as you can for easy access to your profile.
- In the event you lost your password, you can use the RESET/FORGOT Password at the login page get your password reset with a new one.
Also Learn: How to Check JAMB Result in 2023 on JAMB Result Portal
We wish you all success in your 2023 JAMB examination. Congratulations in advance!
I sat my UACE in 2018 and I completely failed to join University due to financial disability,can I use this chance to register in this year?
thanks for share post…
I was supposed to write jamb on Saturday but I could not because of our centre now I’ve reprinted severally and it’s still showing me Saturday
I registered on the 15th of June due to late NIN and was told I would be sent a text message but I am yet to receive it …
I want to reprint my jamb slip I was unable to do that 😔😔😓
Pls can I still do my reprint today
You can till your exam day if the portal is still open, but it’s better to do that earlier
I need to get the pdf copy of my reprint, I can’t find it on my Gmail inbox even on spam folder. Please I need the copy.
Is the mock result out?
Yes, but unfortunately we don’t have a guide on that yet
Thanks for the guide
I did my Registration, since February and I have not heard anything about the approval
Login to your profile to check and reprint your slip
Am not still seeing anything yet could it be because i have not uploaded my waec results