IT Sligo International Scholarships: To help you reach your full potential, academically and personally you are opportune to apply for IT Sligo International Scholarships in Ireland for 2021-2022 academic session.
IT Sligo offers a number of scholarship opportunities to all international students every year in the form of fee discounts to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IT Sligo, Italy
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount Scholarship
Host Institution(s): IT Sligo, Italy, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Up to 20% fee discount
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
IT Sligo International Scholarships in Ireland | DETAILS
In all instances the determination of GDP figures for applicants to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo will be assessed through the most recently available statistics from the World Bank.
This is a scheme that enables Non-EEA students who have graduated from a recognised education institution to remain in Ireland for a specific period for the purpose of seeking graduate employment. The maximum period that students can remain in Ireland will depend on the level of qualification they have obtained. In all instances the determination of GDP figures for applicants to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo will be assessed through the most recently available statistics from the World Bank.
Interested for IT Sligo International Scholarships in Ireland 2021-2022, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international student.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree and
- Received an offer to study on a full time, on-campus postgraduate programme.
- The scholarship is subject to applicants meeting all admissions requirements for their programme and being eligible for Non-EU International Tuition Fees.
- The Alumni International Non-EU Scholarship cannot be applied in conjunction with the Country of Origin Scholarships.
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of $10,000 (or less): 15% tuition fee scholarship
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of less than $20,000 but greater than $10,000: 20% tuition fee scholarship
- How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible candidates for IT Sligo International Scholarships in Ireland 2021-2022, are required to enroll in full-time undergraduate and postgraduate program at the Institution , for there is no separate application process for the scholarship.
- Eligibility for the scholarships will be reviewed as part of the Non-EU International application process to IT Sligo.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2021