InvestoRunner Scholarship 2021: Are you a university or college student? Do you have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad? Then take the chance and apply for InvestoRunner scholarships of $1,000 in total per year. We offer one scholarship per semester of $500 each for you who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad.
Optimizee Group Sweden AB is the company behind InvestoRunner.com, a comparison site for the stock market. From the autumn of 2020, the InvestoRunner Scholarship of $500 per semester was launched to help students financially. The scholarships are to all students, regardless of the university and college. Eligible students are welcome to apply.
InvestoRunner Scholarship 2021 | ELGIBLITY CRITERIA
You can apply to this scholarship if;
- You are a student at a university or college.
- You have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Your essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
Note: You can apply for our scholarship in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country where we are established. View all countries in the menu. Your essay or studies abroad must be completed during the same year as the application.
- Scholarship spring semester:$500
- Scholarship autumn semester:$500
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should send your application to email@example.com or use the application form. Enter the subject “InvestoRunner Scholarship”. Include the following in your application:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Photo or LinkedIn profile
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
- The last application day for the spring semester is 30 April every year.
- The last application day for the autumn semester is 31 October each year.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
See Also: A Comprehensive Study Abroad Preparation Checklist for International Students