Applications are hereby invited from eligible and exceptional candidates for Internship at CEMO University of Oslo.
The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (CEMO) internship will provide the students the opportunity to have Research experience, International experience and Networking.
Company/Organisation(s): University of Oslo & (CEMO), Norway
Internship Location: University of Oslo & (CEMO), Norway
Internship Duration: 8-12 weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors & Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program for International Students 2023
Internship at CEMO University of Oslo | What to Expect
At Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (CEMO) internship, there are practical information to be followed:
- Collaboration: The procedures require that you get in touch with at least one researcher at CEMO you would like to work with prior to sending in your application. The internship has to be approved by the CEMO collaborator.
- Internships are not available during the summer (June, July and August).
- Funding: There is no financial support available for interns, so you must be self-financed.
- Working language: As CEMO is an international environment, our work language is English. Interns are expected to speak and write proficiently in English.
- Working hours: Typically, student complete internships between 8-12 weeks. The expected hours of work per week is 37.5 hours.
To be eligible for Internship at CEMO University of Oslo, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Internship is offered for bachelor and master students only.
- Preference will be given to those registered in a master program
See Also: WACSI’s Policy Influencing and Advocacy Internship Program 2023 (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Internship at CEMO University of Oslo, applicants should please Send an e-mail to Anne Line Bjarke and include the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Preference for period of stay
- Level of study
- Name of the CEMO team member you plan to work with (please contact them prior to sending in your application)
- Internship through Erasmus: candidates must be nominated for exchange via their home universities. [Procedure found here].
Application Deadline: Not Stated