International Students Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship at Soochow University: Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of Study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in.
This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Soochow University, China
Scholarships to be taken at: Soochow University, China
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: CNY 30,000 (for one academic year)
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Griffith University International Starter Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship at Soochow University, China; the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all international students
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants should provide certificates like IELTS and TOEFL to prove theirr proficiency in English.
Equally Check: Fully-Funded Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, 2020
Application Procedures for the International Students Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship at Soochow University, China
Eligible applicants who are admitted to an applicable program successfully can send their application and print the application form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team.
Document Requirement: Candidates are to submit a scanned copy of the passport photo page, highest diploma/degree certificate, High school students or university students shall also provide a certificate of enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in, academic transcripts, recommendation letters.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020